8oz mini pretzels
11oz caramel for melting
Sprinkle of sea salt
1.Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2.Melt 8 ounces of the chocolate chips gently in the microwave (on low heat, stirring every 15 seconds) until smooth.
3. Spread the chocolate evenly over the parchment. Immediately add the pretzel twists over the top (it’s ok if they overlap!) and gently press them into the chocolate.
4. Add caramel bits to a microwave safe bowl with 2 tablespoons water and melt according to package instructions (on high for 2 minutes).
5. Stir well and drizzles the melted caramel over the top of all of the pretzels .
6. Melt remaining 4 ounces of chocolate and drizzle over the caramel. Sprinkle with sea salt.
7. Refrigerate until hardened. Cut or tear into pieces, Enjoy!
5 Slices bread
3 tbs cream cheese room temp or spreadable
1 tbs milk or milk of choice
2 tbs butter
1. Flatten bread with rolling pin or glass and remove crusts with a knife or pizza cutter.
2. Spread cream cheese on one end of the bread and on the other end. The cream cheese will help keep the roll together.
3.Add chopped strawberries to bread, making sure not to over stuff.
4. Carefully roll the bread and set aside. Repeat same steps above for all bread slices.
5. In a bowl whisk egg and milk.
6. Dip bread rolls into milk mixture. It;s best not to over saturate the roll with the mixture unless you like the thicker roll up.
7. Cook in a pan with butter. Flip and cook each side evenly until brown.
8. Serve with applesauce or plain.
3 Large sweet-crisp apples, such as Honey-crisp, Fuji, Jazz, or Pink Lady
3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1.Place racks in the upper and lower thirds of your oven and preheat oven to 200°F.
2.Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or a silpat mat.
3. Wash the apples. Core the apples (you can also skip this step if you don;t mind a few seeds in the chips). With a mandolin (recommended) or a very sharp knife, slice the apples horizontally into 1/8 inch-thick rounds.
4.Arrange the apples in a single layer on the prepared baking sheets. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
.5. Bake for 1 hour in the upper and lower thirds of the oven.
6. Remove the baking sheets and s
witch the pans’ position on the upper and lower racks. Continue baking for 1 to 1 1/2 additional hours, until a single apple chip removed from the oven is crisp when set out at room temperature for 2 to 3 minutes (to test the apple chips, remove a single apple slice but let the others continue baking). Once you are happy with the crispness (the total time will vary based on the thickness of your slice and the type of apple), turn off the oven and let the apples sit in the oven for 1 hour as it cools down to crisp further.
1/3 box watermelon powdered jello mix
1/3 box green apple powdered jello mix
1/3 box lemon powdered jello mix
1/3 box orange powdered jello mix
3 pounds green grapes
1 cup water
1.Pour 1/3 of each jello flavor into small bowls.
2.Poke a toothpick in through the spot where the stem was attached.
3. Using toothpick, dip in water and roll in mix (or just have a bowl of grapes sitting in water.)
4. Put in fridge for as long as it takes to chill them completely.
5. Once they are fully chilled you can easily remove the toothpicks.