1 heaping cup raspberries
1 Cup blueberries
1 Cup vanilla flavored Greek yogurt
1.In a food processor or blender, puree raspberries & blueberries (separatly) until smooth. Set aside. If your blueberries are too purple, add a little blue food coloring.
2.Put yogurt and berry purees in small measuring cups with pourable spouts. Use water to thin them so they pour easily. Keep these cups chilled in the refrigerator when you are not suing them.
3. To layer your pops, start by pouring a little of the blueberry in the bottom of each mold. Put the mold in the freezer and freeze until firm, at least an hour, or more.
4.Layer yogurt into each mold for the next stripe. At this point, cover the top of the mold with foil and insert the popsicle sticks, making sure they are inserted into the frozen layer a little to stand upright.
5.Put back into freezer until solid.
6. Remove the foil at this stage, you won’t need it since the stick is in and you need to layer. Next comes your raspberry stripe, and so on until the molds are filled. Make sure to freeze each stripe until solid before adding the next.
7. Once filled and completely frozen solid, you can un-mold your pops. Fill the sink with hot water. Immerse the mold just up to the lip, being careful not to let any water splash onto the top. Hold it for 30 seconds, remove, and try to pull the pops out. If they don;t slide out, immerse again for just a few seconds. I recommend keeping the popsicles in the mold until you are ready to serve or if you are working in batches, wrap each pop quickly in waxed paper or put into a baggie and put back in freezer until ready to serve!
2 slices bread
1-2 Tsp butter
2 slices feta cheese
1/4 cup kale
3 red onion slices
1 slice tomato
2 tbsp California black ripe olives
1. Butter 1 side of each piece of bread, then place one of them butter-side down into a skillet.
2.Add the cheese, kale, onions, tomato, and olives on top of the bread, then place the second piece butter-side up on top.
3.Grill sandwich on the one side before carefully.flipping over and grilling on the other side until cheese has melted.
Remove and enjoy!
1/2 cup unsalted butter melted, cooled to room temperature
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 cups fresh cherries, pitted, each sliced in half
1 tbsp cornstarch
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp granulated sugar
1.Preheat oven to 375° F. Line a square 8″ baking pan with parchment paper.
2.Butter the sides and bottom of lined pan. Set aside.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together cherries, cornstarch and lemon juice. In a large mixing bowl, stir together melted butter and sugar
4. Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and stir with a fork until the mixture resembles crumbs.
5.Reserve 3/4 cup mixture. Press remaining crumb mixture into the bottom of prepared pan.
6.Spread cherry filling over the crust.
7. Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over cherries.
8. Sprinkle sugar over crumb topping.
9. Bake bars for 23-25 minutes OR until the top is golden.
10. Cool completely before cutting
Mini rice cakes
Whipped cream cheese
Blue food coloring
Your favorite veggies cut into strips
1.Tint the cream cheese with a few drops of blue food coloring.
2.Cut the veggies into strips (pictured: broccoli, celery, and chives)
3.Spread a layer of cream cheese over the rice cakes and place your goldfish upright, placing the veggies behind them to look like ocean vegetation.
1 3-4 cups fresh corn
2 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp light mayonnaise
3-4 oz Cotija cheese or feta cheese, crumbled
2 tbsp fresh lime juice
1 tbsp jalapeno peppers, finely chopped
1/3 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
2 tbsp red onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp chili powder
Salt and pepper to taste
1.Heat oil over medium heat
2.Add corn and let cook until corn starts to char, stirring occasionally (approximately 7-8 minutes). While the corn is cooking, mix together mayonnaise, cheese, lime juice, cilantro, red onion, garlic, chili powder, and salt and pepper in a large bowl.
3.When the corn is done, gently fold it in with other ingredients.
4.Serve immediately and store any left overs in the refrigerator.
Food and Supply Source is open for business and here to serve you.
Employees are ready to take your calls, answer any questions and help with orders. Our management team is staying informed about the CDC and WHO recommendations to prevent the spread of COVID-19, such as practicing proper hand-washing hygiene.
As always, Food and Supply Source has the interest of our customers in mind. We are in constant communication with all of our distributors to get real time updates to ensure that we provide our members with accurate information as it relates to food and supply inventory levels. Rest assured, we are here and ready to help.