8 stand taco shells
1 lb ground beef
1 cup salsa
1 tbs taco seasoning
15oz black beans (rinsed and drained)
1 1/2 cups taco blend shredded cheese
1 cup lettice (shredded)
1 cup tomatoes (diced)
1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepares a casserole dish by lightly spraying cooking spray and then placing taco shells standing up into the dish.
2.Cook and crumble ground beef in a skillet. Once fully cooked drain fat. Add salsa, taco seasoning, and rinsed and drained black beans. Mix together well on low heat until heated through.
3. Spoon bean and beef mixture to each taco. Top each taco with shredded cheese and bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and taco shells cooked.
4. Remove from oven and top shredded lettuce and diced tomatoes or your favorite taco toppings.
4 chicken breasts
1 cup Caesar dressing
1/2 cup sour cream
1-1 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F and spray the inside of an 8″x11″ baking dish with cooking spray.
2. If the breasts are an uneven thickness, pound them (placed in a Ziploc bag and on a flat surface) to an even 3/4-1″ thickness using a meat pounder.
3.Sprinkle the breasts (both sides) with grated Parmesan cheese & freshly ground black pepper, and place them in the prepared baking dish.
4. Whisk together Caesar dressing and sour cream in a small bowl. Pour the Caesar/sour cream mixture over each breeze then sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top.
5. Place the prepared chicken in the oven and bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer should register 165 degree F when stuck into the thickness part of one of the middle breasts.
6. Remove from the oven, cover loosely with foil and allow chicken to rest 5-10 minutes before serving.
7. If desired, garnish with chopped parsley.
2 Tbs creamy peanut butter
2 Tbsp of your favorite jelly flavor
2 slices of bread