4 Flour Tortilla
1C Cooked Broccoli, chopped
1C Cooked Chicken, shredded
1C Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1. Heat Skillet on Medium
2. Place tortilla in skillet, top with 1/2 C cheese, chicken, and broccoli
3. Allow cheese to melt and flip until other side of tortilla is crisp
1/2 Onion, Diced
10 Cherry Tomatoes halved
1tsp chili powder
Salt to taste
1Tbsp Olive Oil
1 15oz Can Black Beans drained and rinsed
12 10″ Tortillas
1. Heat oven to 425*F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. Place all veggie except avocado and black beans on sheet. Drizzle with oil.
3. Sprinkle veggies with chili powder and bake for about 2-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. After 20 minutes, add black beans to sheet. Sprinkle with salt and more chili powder. Continue to roast until beans are heated through.
5. Fill tortillas with vegetable mixture and drizzle with sauce.
1/2C Sour Cream
2Tbsp Lime Juice
1/2 C Packed Fresh Cilantro
Salt to Taste
Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth adding more lime juice or salt to taste
8c Butternut Squash cubed
2T Olive Oil
2T Brown Sugar
1/2t Ground Cinnamon
Dash of Cayenne
1. Heat oven to 425*F.
2. Toss squash cubes with olive oil, brown sugar, cinnamon, and cayenne until coated.
3. Spread squash in a layer on a baking sheet lined with foil.
4. Bake for 45 minutes until edges are browned and inside is tender.
6T Unsalted Margarine
1 Date Sugar (or Coconut Sugar)
2 Egg whites
¼ Cup Black Strap Molasses
1 ¼ Buckwheat flour
1 Gluten-free oat flour
¾ tsp Baking Flour
¾ tsp Baking Soda
¼ cup Dry Skim Milk Powder
¾ tsp Powdered Ginger
½ Tsp Cinnamon
½ Tsp Ground Nutmeg
1/8 tsp Ground Cloves
½ Cup Coarsely Chopped Walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350* F. Spray a 12 1/2×8 in baking pan with nonstick cooking spray
2. In a large bowl, beat margarine at medium speed until creamy. Add sugar and beat at high speed until light, 1-2 minutes
3. Add egg whites and continue to mix. Add molasses and beat until no lumps remain.
4.In a separate bowl, sift together flours, dry skim milk powder, baking powder, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Add sifter ingredients into margarine mixture and stir together thoroughly.
5.Fold in nuts, Place dough in the center of the prepped pan. Using a spatula, spread dough evenly in pan, and bale for 25-30 minutes
6.Allow to cool at least 5 minutes. Cut into 30 bars (or however many you’d like!)