3 strips of applewood bacon
2 Tbsp butter
1 cup diced red onion
1 garlic clove
3 cups butternut squash cubes
1 cup low sodium chicken stock
1 1/2 Tbsp diced fresh sage
1 1/2 Tbsp diced fresh thyme
1 cup 2% milk (or almond milk)
salt to taste
12oz box of gluten free thin spaghetti pasta.
1. In a large skillet add the butter and red onion. Saute’ until slightly soft, about 1-2 minutes
2. Next add the garlic, saute’ for 30 seconds, stir and add the butternut squash, chicken stock, sage, and thyme. Stir and cover. Cook until the butternut squash is fork tender, about 8-10 minutes.
3. When the squash is tender, add the squash to a food processor along with the milk and salt to taste. Puree until smooth.
4. In the meantime heat a small skillet to medium high heat, add the diced bacon to the pan and saute’ until the bacon is crispy/ About 4-5 minutes. When the bacon is done, place it on a paper towel lined plate to let the grease drain.
5. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add gluten free pasta, cook according to directions, (6-8 minutes) do not overcook.
6. Drain pasta and add butternut squash sauce to the pasta, gently toss together and top with crispy bacon. Serve!
2 Tbsp coconut oil
1 Tbso Butter
1/2c popcorn kernals
1 bag Wilton Candy Melts (orange color or really any color you like)
1 package Wilton Candy Eyeballs
8oz Reese’s Pieces Penut Butter Candy
1/4c chocolate sprinkles
1.With the instant pot set to saute’ mode, wait until it becomes hot.
2.When it’s hot, add in the coconut oil and butter. Stir occasionally to make sure it melts evenly.
3. Add in the kernals and stir well to make sure each kernal is coated with the oil and butter mixture.
4.Place the lid on the instant pot, and set the valve to “open” keeping it on the saute’ mode.
5. Set a timer for 5 minutes and allow the popcorn to pop.
6. While the popcorn is popping, melt your candy melts.
7. Place them in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave for 30-second intervals, stirring after each set. Continue to do this until the melts are completely melted.
8. After 5 minutes, turn off the saute’ function by pressing cancel. A few of the kernals may continue to pop, so be careful.
9.Place the popcorn on a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Pour the orange chocolate over the popcorn. Mix well.
10. Add randomly the eyeballs, Reese’s Pieces, and chocolate sprinkles.
1 pound lean ground beef
1 cup chopped onion
1 Tbsp tomato paste
1 Tbsp chili powder
1 Tbsp ground cumin
1 Tbsp garlic powder
2 tsp kosher salt
2 10 oz cans Mexican flavor diced tomatoes with green chiles
1 15 oz can chili beans with juice
1 cup frozen corn kernals
4 cups water
Shredded cheese, tortilla chips, avocado, cilantro, chopped onion, sour cream, and lime for serving.
1.In a large stock pot over medium heat, cook the ground beef, breaking into smaller chunks, until no longer pink.
2.Add the onion and cook until it softens, about 3 minutes, then stir in the tomato paste, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and kosher salt, and cook for 2 more minutes, stirring often
3. Stir in the tomatoes, black beans, chili beans, and corn.
4.Add the water and bring to a boil, then reduce to a rolling simmer.
5. Cook for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally. If you like a thicker soup, cook longer to thicken. Garnish with your favorite taco toppings and serve.
1 can pizza crust
1/2 c marinara sauce
1/2 c mozzarella cheese
10 slices Genoa Salami
1 Tbsp butter melted
1 garlic clove minced
1. Preheat over to 400° F.
2. Take pizza crust out of the can and roll it until it’s about half the original thickness.
3. Cut into 3″X5″ rectangles.
4. Cut the sides into attached strips to becomes the mummy’s “wraps”.
5. Place onto a greased cookie sheet, then add sauce, cheese and salami.
6. Wrap the pizza with the cut pieces and tuck them into the side.
7. Place two sliced olives for the eyes.
8.Combine butter and garlic clove, then coat each pizza bite with the mixture.
9. Bake for about 8 minutes, or until dough is lightly browned and serve with marinara sauce!
Food and Supply Source is open for business and here to serve you.
Employees are ready to take your calls, answer any questions and help with orders. Our management team is staying informed about the CDC and WHO recommendations to prevent the spread of COVID-19, such as practicing proper hand-washing hygiene.
As always, Food and Supply Source has the interest of our customers in mind. We are in constant communication with all of our distributors to get real time updates to ensure that we provide our members with accurate information as it relates to food and supply inventory levels. Rest assured, we are here and ready to help.